Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Finding my way of success....

Something new is happening....I think for change in my life.Better or worst I can't quite put my finger on it,but does feels good to have that feeling when I think about it.

No..no I'm not in love like you might be thinking as this moment...lol, but can't jinx it by telling everyone.sorry guys..Just pray that it goes smoother.It is such nice time in my life after all the struggle that I have to go through in my life.

I just pray and wish that this time god give me enough strength that I will get full success.same time stress level is high and blood pressure went bit high too!which worries me most,so went to the doctor and she told me to have good cheerful people's company.So I'm turning to my few friends who is very funny but seems they are very busy these days.so I'm gonna have to find my own way like good old days in India...

But I'm still open for suggestion so plz...anything is everything for me right now.

2 comments:

Rush said...

Woow...this bought a smile to my face and i hope it brings lots of smiles and cherishable moments in your life...i wish u all the very best in whatever u lay ur hands.

Anonymous said...

Awwww...so sweet of you darling to think of me and say such nice words...Thank you so much for yur kind wish.:D